Thursday, June 28, 2007

Coffee Cup Position Available

During one of my recent stints at the Labor Ready, I was sent to a construction clean up job where I noticed a supervisor? I guess that's what he was anyway, holding onto a coffee cup, and talking on a cell phone, and just basically walking around trying to look important, and so this is where I got the idea for this video. It's weird but it totally makes sense, at least to me anyway.

Do you have what it takes to qualify for this coffee cup position? You might, you just might.

And check this out. These are the letters blogger makes you type in before you can post. They keep getting longer and longer. And even when you type them in correctly, they say you din't, and make you type in another set of letters. Keep up the good work.

0 comments: