Monday, February 12, 2007

Ok One More Reason Not To Come To Glens Falls


Ok so the coffee cup has dropped, at Stewart's Shops that is. This controversial video has put me on their top 10 most hated list, apparently, maybe even number 1!

It all started quite awhile ago in the shop on Glen Street, not The Shop on Main Street, almost a year ago, when I inadvertently made a remark to one of the off duty employees that the coffee wasn't quite up to par that night, which it wasn't, I dumped mine down the sink, which then led to a confrontation with the manager, so the very next day I went out and made this video, above. Demonstrating exactly how I felt about Stewarts.

Then some 6 months later in October 2006, I had to speak to the district manager of Stewarts, who said he was "concerned" about the "Controversial Video" I made 6 months ago. Yadda Yadda Yadda, and to make a long story short I said i wouldn't do no more videos bad mouthing the Stewarts Shops, or their coffee, especially their coffee, don't ever say anything BAD about their Coffee! And I said I would behave myself, and be a good little boy, and limit my visits to 10 minutes or less. And I thought maybe that was the end of it, but it wasn't.

Some time later, last night as a matter of fact, I was sitting in Stewarts on Ridge Street, after severing all connections with the shop on Glen Street back in October, minding my own business, eating my hot dog, when the manager walks over and tells me that the District Manager and apparently all the managers from all 4 Stewarts Shops in Glens Falls "prefer" that I don't come in there anymore. Apparently my money is no good there anymore.

And apparently my picture has been faxed to all the Stewarts Shops in New York and possibly Vermont, and posted somewhere in their stores, warning all of them just how dangerous I am.

This is one more reason for me to dislike , and one more reason for you to stay away!

0 comments: