Thursday, March 22, 2007

Brad Delp - Suicide Never Really Solves Anything.

I don't know if Brad Delp was as nice a guy as people say he was. But ...Amy Hoffer, marketing director at the Glens Falls Civic Center, got to meet members of Boston when they played a show in Glens Falls a few years back. She called Brad Delp "the nicest rock star" she had ever met...

But I did enjoy a few of Boston's songs, even though I was never a huge fan of theirs, and as I suspected Boston had been playing in small clubs since the 80's.

But in the end suicide never really solves anything. Someone should of been able to Recognize the Signs of Suicide , but I guess that's all water under the bridge now.

"He was a man who gave all he had to give to everyone around him, whether family, friends, fans or strangers,” the family said in a statement relayed by police Wednesday. “He gave as long as he could, as best he could, and he was very tired. We take comfort in knowing that he is now, at last, at peace."

I know this news is 2 weeks old, but just thought I'd mention it.

Technorati Tags: ,


Brad Delp - Suicide Never Really Solves Anything.

0 comments: