Friday, April 13, 2007

Amy Lee Lip Syncing?

I had made mention in my Video Of Mass Panic! that I had noticed that the traffic in Glens Falls had been increasing, and that video was filmed on Thursday, April 5. So what I thought might have been Easter travelers, was more likely people going to the EVANESCENCE concert at the Glens Falls Civic Center that same night.

And apparently a few people,(check the comments at the bottom of the article), thought Amy Lee was lip syncing

Where the hell did that come from? Nowhere in the article was there any mention of lip syncing, so one can only assume from people who were there, that there was an element of lip syncing going on.

I wasn't there so I don't care, but my point is...

...I have got to start keeping up with current events in Glens Falls, they are so far and few in between, it shouldn't be too hard to do!


0 comments: