Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mass Panic Ensues


Photo by Katie@!

Now that the Crandall Library has closed it's doors for a few weeks, a lot of people are left wondering, what do we do now that the library is closed?

One man was reported as saying,"Every night when I get out of work, I immediately head over to the crandall library for a few hours until closing time. The only other alternative would be to go home to my wife, Agnes."

The reporter said,"Damn! You don't want to do that, man!"

And the man responded as saying, "No I don't want to do that, but what else can I do? What else can I do? I mean I could go to a bar and drink, but Agnes would smell alcohol on my breath, and there would be hell to pay when I got home. She'd accuse me of picking up some floosy in the bar, and she'd never let me hear the end of it."

And the reporter said, "That's a shame. It really is."

One woman was reported as saying, "You know the Crandall library is my only solace from my husband and three kids. Without the library I'd have to go home and make dinner for my family, and then have unfulfilled sex with my husband. But at the library, I can sit for hours and hours, reading sappy romance novels, and when I leave here at 9pm, and go home, my husband is usually asleep and the kids are all in bed. But now, I feel like my whole world is falling apart!"

And the report responded, "I feel your pain ma'am, I feel your pain."

But all hope is not lost however, there are other libraries you can go to, and as soon as I get the hours for each library, I'll be posting them here.

So please, Do not panic! Remain calm! Help is on it's way!



0 comments: