Friday, May 04, 2007

There is more to the Post Star than Meets The Eye

Up until yesterday I didn't even know the Post Star had a blog, but they do. And I don't think a lot of other people know about their blog either, because of the severe lack of comments. I stumbled upon it yesterday completely by accident when I saw the YouTube and Glens Falls: They’re all over each other headline in my Google Blog search for Glens Falls rss feed which I monitor daily. As far as I know there is no way to access it from the front page of the Post Star, I mean there might be a way to access it, but the navigation on their site is terrible, so who knows.

But anyway without further ado, here are the archives for The Post Star blog:

* May 2007
* April 2007
* March 2007
* February 2007
* January 2007
* December 2006
* November 2006
* October 2006
* September 2006

On second thought after looking at the homepage of the Post Star more closely, I see the Moms Blog and Sports Thoughts are listed on the front page.

0 comments: