Thursday, May 03, 2007

Honorable Mention?

Well the videos on this blog got mentioned on the PostStar website, YouTube and Glens Falls: They’re all over each other. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

One quote about my latest video says: "Crandall Library is Now Closed in Glens Falls … and mass panic has ensued, which has three minutes, 28 seconds mostly of Doctor72 in his car, showing off his cynicism."

I wouldn't exactly call it cynicism really, I was just stating the fact that the library had closed and I and hundreds of other people had no where to go to sit and read anymore. As for me, I was sitting in my car each day in the park reading, and even though the library is now open again at its new location, I still haven't found a comfortable spot to sit and read, so it's back to the park once more. And also I made reference to the fact that the media was all over the story of the closing of the library like it was the story of the century. But it's still good to get "some kind of mention", honorable or not.

...and those easter travelers turned out to be EVANESCENCE concert goers, my mistake.

Now if you really want cynicism, this is cynicism! ...at its best!

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments: